Living with Illness
- Advocating for Care
- Assessment Tools
- Caregiver/caregiving/providing care
- Decisions / Decision making
- Emotional Health
- Nutrition / Hydration / Food / Eating / Drinking
- Palliative Care Emergency
- Palliative Sedation / Sedation for Palliative Purposes
- Symptoms/What to Expect
- Palliative Care
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR)
- Remembering and memories
- Eating and Drinking
- Final Days
- Grief / Loss / Bereavement
- Programs and Services
- For Professionals
Related Assessment Tools Resources
PROGRAM AND SERVICE
Spiritual Self-Assessment (FICA)
The FICA tool can help you think about your personal spiritual history. ...
The FICA tool can help you think about your personal spiritual history.
CANHELP (Canadian Health Care Evaluation Project) Questionaire
The CANHELP (Canadian Health Care Evaluation Project) questionnaire was originally designed/ used by researchers to measure end-of-life care satisfaction. It is now also available for health care providers to identify opportunities for improvement,...
CHESS Assessment Scale
The Changes in Health, End-stage disease and Signs and Symptoms (CHESS) scale was designed to identify individuals at risk of serious decline and as a measure to predict mortality. CHESS, originally...