Living with Illness
- Advocating for Care
- Assessment Tools
- Caregiver/caregiving/providing care
- Decisions / Decision making
- Emotional Health
- Nutrition / Hydration / Food / Eating / Drinking
- Palliative Care Emergency
- Palliative Sedation / Sedation for Palliative Purposes
- Symptoms/What to Expect
- Palliative Care
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR)
- Remembering and memories
- Eating and Drinking
- Final Days
- Grief / Loss / Bereavement
- Programs and Services
- For Professionals
To order free pamphlets, bookmarks, tissues and pens, please fill out the online form.
Please do not submit personal health information through this form. Any medical, clinical or health related questions must be submitted through Ask a Professional.
We are continually making improvements to www.virtualhospice.ca. Please let us know how we’re doing.