Living With Illness
- Advocating for Care
- Assessment Tools
- Caregiver/caregiving/providing care
- Decisions / Decision making
- Emotional Health
- Nutrition / Hydration / Food / Eating / Drinking
- Palliative Care Emergency
- Palliative Sedation / Sedation for Palliative Purposes
- Symptoms/What to Expect
- Palliative Care
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR)
- Remembering and memories
- Eating and Drinking
- Final Days
- Grief / Loss / Bereavement
- Programs and Services
Loss of a child
Ressources connexes sur Loss of a child
PROGRAM AND SERVICE
In this video you will meet three parents who have experienced the death of a young child. The parents speak openly about their children and the many grief experiences they...
In the aftermath of the death of a child, parents face the challenge of not only dealing with their own grief, but also that of their surviving children. Using a...
Intended for nurses, doctors, midwives, social workers, chaplains, and hospital support staff, this guide gives caring and practical advice for helping families grieve after the death of a child at birth....